Hacsev Jazz Hacsev Jazz

Nice

Groovy but too loopish sounding for me.
Garageband?

Hacsev responds:

Yes, it's a program where you organize some loops in order to do a song.

Slug Slug

Holy!

THAT was trippy man!! I don't even know what to say, so I'll just say that you're insane... in a good way.

InvisibleObserver responds:

If you listen closely you can hear the children.

Tech Carnival! [HOUSE] Tech Carnival! [HOUSE]

Oh, god!!

Beautiful!(cept maybe the intro) Gotta ask you some questions though, hope you answer...

1) What'd you make the song with?
2) How'd you make that trippy sound where the synth fades just as you hit the bass drum?

Again, awesome song. Fav part : 2:18 - end

Vodka Blues Vodka Blues

Wicked!

Totally awesome man. If you ever made it longer I would suggest kicking some drums in at around 1:30, pick the tempo up a bit, and imrovise from there. Lovin it man.

thecoreman responds:

Thanks alot man.

I'll think about what you said, try to record that.

Fooling Around Blues Fooling Around Blues

Dude!

Get a freaking job with this stuff man!!

BloodFest responds:

I can't dude. I'm supposed to become an engineer lol

Wrecked By Deja Vu (A->N) Wrecked By Deja Vu (A->N)

Congrats

This is the first song I'll have downloaded from newgrounds in a long time. One thing though, at the start you can tell the strings are looping and its a little annoying.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! The looping was something Renoak and I (SinJim) went back and forth on for awhile. We had to deal with loops because I composed the strings and need to send them to Renoak for the final project. We did it with loops because that was the easiest way to do it and it also took up the least amount of space.

Renoak liked the looping sound because he felt it gave a feeling of Deja Vu and therefore enforced the title. I wanted them clear and wanted to send him the entire intro by itself. In the end we just uploaded it with the loop but judging by the feedback, I'd say we'll be changing it on the album.

Thanks again for the review!

Mysterious Roots Mysterious Roots

ooooo

Loved the start when you had those strings. I didn't like the part after that though :/

race1 responds:

That's fine. Nothing's perfect as I say. Thanks for checking it out.

_-={A World at War}=-_ _-={A World at War}=-_

Perfect

You sir, could rival that of Mozart, Boch, Beethoven and all the rest!!!
Dark Cut !?!?! 3 !?!?
When?!?!?!

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you for the compliment, though I doubt Mozard/Back/Beethoven would be very impressed XD.

Dark Cut 3, coming out this Halloween :D! It's going to be sweet. Hope you play it when it's out!

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it!

Rig & Spawn - 16 Bar Assassin Rig & Spawn - 16 Bar Assassin

Whoahh!!

Dude!! Make it longer and it'd be the bomb!! Awesome song man!

Rig responds:

Kablooie!

:KA: tEtRiS rEm1X :KA: tEtRiS rEm1X

Whoo!!

I clicked on this song thinking it would be as lame and repetitive as all the other remixes. But no!! You just had to make a really good remix, with inertwining melodies, a nice bass line, and hardly able to call it repetitive!! Loved it!! I think I will have to download it and vote 5/5!

Great song!

P.S. That would be 13516322'nd, 13516322'th...
;)

KorpzeAudio responds:

lol
I try not to make it TOO repetative.
Thx for the review